Looking for more information about Garmin-Asus? Please review our frequently asked questions below and sign up for email alerts to receive launch details.
- 1. Will the map update policy change? What is the map update policy?
No. The map update policy remains the same:
Country Of Purchase
Map Update Guarantee
60 days + 1 free update within 1 year
- The free update period is only applicable for maps which are preloaded on the device. It does not apply to maps which are purchased separately.
- There is no (60-day) Numaps guarantee for maps purchased later by the end user. The Numaps guarantee only applies to maps which are preloaded on the device.
- There is no free map update for accessory map or map which is purchased separately.
- For the 60-day guarantee: a free map update will only be provided if available.
- 2. Where do I go for customer service and support from now on?
Customer service and support will still be handled by ASUS for all Garmin-Asus phones. Details regarding ASUS service centres in Malaysia can be found here .
- 3. Will the warranty for Garmin-Asus phones be affected?
No. The warranty remains the same which is 2 Years Local Warranty for A50 & A10 and a 1 Year Local Warranty for M10, M20 & G60.
- 4. Are there any accessories for Garmin-Asus phones available for purchase?
Car kits and car chargers are available for purchase at our authorized retail outlets. For a complete list of our retail outlets, please click here .